Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins.
You can cook Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins
- You need of whole orange.
- Prepare of orange juice.
- Prepare of chopped pitted dates.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of scant tsp salt.
Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins step by step
- Cut orange into pieces, remove seeds and drop pieces into a blender or Ninja. Blend until rind is finely ground..
- Add all other wet ingredients except dates. Whirl.
- Sift dry ingredients into a separate bowl and then pour wet mixture over dry and blend lightly. Fold the dates in..
- Pour into lined or silicone muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes..
recipe by JoAnn Morford @cookpad