Hash brown breakfast basket or cups. Hash Brown Breakfast Cups – Joyofbaking.com. I really like one dish meals. It makes things so much easier.
This Hash Brown Breakfast Cup is one such recipe. In a single muffin cup you have a brown and crispy hash brown crust, that is filled with ham, sauteed vegetables, melted cheese, and a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg. While I often serve them for breakfast or as a brunch dish. You can cook Hash brown breakfast basket or cups using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hash brown breakfast basket or cups
- Prepare 4 of potato medium size or 1 pound of frozen hash brown 3 cups.
- You need 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s of Stuffing # 1.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peppers or mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of meat ham or bacon or sausage.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare of 6 eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese cheddar or feta or any of your favorite.
Hash browns have to be my very favorite way of eating potatoes and nothing tastes better than hash browns with eggs. I found a recipe for hash brown breakfast cups today on Youtube by Joy Of Baking that really sounded so delicious. Our recipe for hash brown egg cups includes the basics: eggs, hash browns, bacon, and cheese. The awesome thing, though, is that you can add And once they're made, they are storable, freezable, and reheatable, which makes for a great grab and go breakfast.
Hash brown breakfast basket or cups instructions
- Preheat oven 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the inside of your muffin pan with good amount.
- Start making the crust you mix hash brown with egg white spices and butter divide and scoop half cup to each muffin and press it on the bottom and up the side making cup shape and bake for 15 minutes.
- Start cooking over medium heat vegetables and meat.
- After 15 minutes get the potatoes cups out of oven scoop 1 tablespoon of stuffing top with cheese back to the reheat oven for 2 minutes then take them out crack one egg on top of each cup sprinkle some salt pepper-on top and cook for 8 minutes for soft yolk or more for firm eggs enjoy.
recipe by Layla (lulu) @cookpad
Hash Brown Breakfast Cups. featured in Easy And Delicious Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make. But these hash brown cups are special because they're one of the first recipes I ever shared here on Play Party Plan. I'm a big fan of adding lots of toppings to baked potatoes and thought – why can't Try my breakfast muffins with a hash brown crust that I made inspired by these hash brown cups! Sausage and Egg Hash Brown Cups are the perfect easy breakfast for busy weekday mornings or a casual weekend brunch. The cheesy hashbrown cup is filled with a sausage patty and topped with an egg for a filling and delicious breakfast any day of the week!