Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Large Eggs.
- It’s of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Double up on the HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST!
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe perfectly combines the. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell.