Nut and raw chocolate delight slice.
You can cook Nut and raw chocolate delight slice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nut and raw chocolate delight slice
- You need of BASE:1 cup Raw buckwheat.
- It’s of gluten free oats.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of dates (seed removed).
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Cacoa powder.
- It’s of Murray river sea salt.
- Prepare of FILLING: 1 cup of mixed nuts (pecans, pistachio and cashews).
- You need of coconut cream.
- You need of Vanilla Coconut yoghurt.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of peppermint oil or almond essence.
- You need of large fresh mint leaves.
- It’s of level Teaspoon of Spirulina.
- Prepare of TOPPING: 1/2 dark choc ginger log (Haighs).
- Prepare of chopped Pecans.
- Prepare of chopped Pistachios.
- You need of small Mint leaves.
- It’s of Goji berries.
Nut and raw chocolate delight slice instructions
- Prepare nuts overnight. Place nuts into a bowl, pour spring water over top of nuts, cover. Cover with cling wrap, place into the fridge. Rinse well with spring water before using..
- BASE: in a food processor add buckwheat, oats, salt, cacao powder, blitz until crumbly. Add dates, oil & syrup. Blitz until a dough is formed. Press into the base of a rippled cake tin, push dough up the sides. Place in freezer..
- FILLING: add ingredients into a processor, blitz until smooth, (no lumps). Pour into the base. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight..
- Before serving, garnish with mint, extra chopped nuts & chopped ginger log. Decorate however you like..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
recipe by @broni_white – What's in my belly! @cookpad