Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake.
You can cook Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake
- You need of Biscuit Base.
- Prepare of All butter Shortbread Tray bake.
- Prepare of malteser chocolate (crushed).
- You need of Butter(softened).
- Prepare of Cheesecake Mix.
- Prepare of Double Cream(whipped).
- It’s of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese (Philadelphia).
- Prepare of Milk Chocolate Bar (Melted).
Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake step by step
- Prep the biscuit base: combine the ingredients thoroughly. Pour in the mix into a greased cake tin. Preheat oven at 180’C. Bake the base in the oven for 10 mins. Remove from oven and refrigerate..
- Prep Cheesecake mix: combine the cream cheese and whipped double cream till thoroughly mixed in together. Stir in vanilla essence and melted chocolate. Add the crushed malteser chocolates and mix in roughly. And finally add the icing sugar and combine loosely. Pour over the cooked biscuit base. And leave to set in the fridge for 30-40 mins(or longer)..
- Serving Suggestion.
recipe by chefmrstorm @cookpad