Vickys Yellow Wacky Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Yellow Wacky Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Yellow Wacky Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s of slightly rounded xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of bicarbonate of soda / baking soda.
- You need of vegetable oil / sunflower oil.
- Prepare of white or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of water.
Vickys Yellow Wacky Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease & line a 9"× 13" ovenproof dish or tin.
- Dump the flour, xantham gum if using, sugar and baking soda into the tin and mix together.
- Make 3 large wells in the flour. In 1 put the oil, in another the vinegar and in the 3rd the vanilla.
- Pour the water over the whole thing and mix with a fork until the batter is combined.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick tests done.
- You can use 2 x 8" round tins baked for around 35 minutes or 24 cupcakes will take around 25 minutes.
- Either let cool for 10 minutes in the tin then serve squares as dessert with custard or turn out gently and let cool completely before frosting.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad