Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry).
You can have Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry)
- Prepare 1 medium of Mangalore Cucmber.
- Prepare 3 piece of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 piece of Dried Chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) instructions
- Cut the Mangalore Cucumber into squares..
- Boil about 1.5 Cups of water and add the cucumber pieces to it..
- Cook the cucumber till it becomes soft..
- Meanwhile add the coconut and green chillies in a blender and blend to a fine paste by adding a little water.
- Add the paste to the cooked cucumber and water.
- Stir and bring this to a boil.
- Switch off flame and add buttermilk. Mix well.
- In another pot add the seasoning ingredients and heat it..
- When the cumin seeds start to crack, add it to the Curry and mix..
- Serve with Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455698-non-sticky-rice.