You can make Buttermilk Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuits
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
Buttermilk Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine dry ingredients, cut in chilled butter, add and mix buttermilk..
- Pat out on floured surface to 1/4", cut circle biscuits..
- Bake for 10 / 12 minutes..