Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders.
You can cook Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poppy Seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Minced Onion.
- Prepare 12 of King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
- It’s 9 oz of thin sliced Deli Ham.
- You need 8 oz of thin sliced Swiss Cheese (i use provolone or mozzarella).
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion Slice the rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside. Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer the ham onto the rolls. Top the ham with the Swiss cheese..
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad