Mkalla Zehre (vegan).
You can cook Mkalla Zehre (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mkalla Zehre (vegan)
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 of big onions.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
Mkalla Zehre (vegan) instructions
- Slice onions.
- In a pot, heat some oil and fry the onions until they're brown.. Sprinkle some salt to accelerate cooking.
- Add the washed cauliflower (florets) and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cover. Let it boil till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the rice, cinnamon and salt and mix. Add water if needed to submerge the mix (2 fingers deep).
- Cover and let it cook till water evaporates.
- Serve with yogurt if served hot or squeeze a lemon if served cold..
recipe by Dinosaadeh @cookpad