Nescafé Cake. Mix the hot water with the Nescafe in a shallow dish. Large enough to dip the tea biscuits in. A few months back, a craving hit for tiramisu.
Let me start off by saying that this is actually my favorite dessert. The world's leading coffee brand, NESCAFÉ brings together coffee lovers & fans from around the world. Nescafe cake is one of the top Sri Lankan desserts, everyone likes, especially the kids. You can have Nescafé Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Nescafé Cake
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of White sugar.
- It’s of Corn oil.
- You need of Cold Nescafé.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Backing powder.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It’s of Nescafé powder.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need of Walnuts.
- You need of Raisins.
It all starts with a NESCAFÉ. This light, airy, fluffy cake drizzled with coffee mixture & topped with whipped cream and Croccan crystals, is a very well known cake back home in Amman. Nescafe Cake This was a personal-sized cake for my mother-in-law's birthday. She loves coffee, so it's a coffee cup with coffee.
Nescafé Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 180 , and prepare your cake templet with putter paper as usual.
- Beat eggs &vanilla with electrical mixer for 4 minutes continuously.
- Add corn oil ,cold Nescafé & white sugar then mix them well.
- Add flour ,mix it with other ingredients till getting suitable strength.
- Put it in the prepared cake templet ,then packed it in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- For making Nescafé sauce mix Nescafé powder with whipped cream using electrical mixer for 3 minutes.
- When cake become ready spread the previous sauce on its upper surface.
- Decorate it with walnuts & raisins then put it in the fridge in order to serve it cold.
recipe by Nafissa Omar @cookpad
Whip up an easy coffee cake from BBC Good Food. Ideal for parties, bake sales and afternoon tea. You can freeze the sponges if you want to save time later on. This easy Nescafe cake along with a Nescafe topping cream is the.