Nutella fudge with white chocolate.
You can make Nutella fudge with white chocolate using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella fudge with white chocolate
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Biscoff spread.
Nutella fudge with white chocolate step by step
- In a microwave safe bowl add condensed milk and milk powder. Mix well and microwave on high power for 2 minutes. Remove and give it a stir. Add Biscoff spread to the mixture and microwave further 40 seconds. Remove and mix well. Remove and transfer in a plate to cool down. Make desired shape and garnish with nuts or any preferred garnishing. I have decorated with melted white and chocolate and sprinkled 100’s and 1000’s..