Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. This Keto Butter Cake is low in carb, rich in flavor and will be your newest cake obsession! Matt nailed this recipe and even Paula Deen would be proud of this Keto Butter Cake! Maybe it's not as traditionally obey gooey, but the low carb aspect and simple, buttery flavor makes up for that.
The cake is usually made in a special, round, butter cake pan, however, you can also use a spring. Grain Free Dutch Baby, Keto Friendly, Paleo Made. How happy would you be if you knew you could dig into a pancake with berries and whipped cream and How happy would you be if I told you this is a grain free dutch baby with blueberries is super brain food and keto friendly? You can make Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- You need of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare of unsweetened butter/softened.
- Prepare of almond extract.
- Prepare of egg/ beaten/divided.
- It’s of almond flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of sliced almonds.
Optional Butter Cake Topping ideas: Sprinkle Powdered Swerve on top or top is with a Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting as seen in this Low Carb Pre-order keto friendly recipes: bake IT keto cookbook now! I am an Austin, Texas Blogger that loves good deals, fresh food, fun. Butter cake – a southeastern American treat made KETO. This delicious dessert is a staple in households and anything with butter, you bet I HAD So original butter cake is made with buttermilk. since we can't use that on keto, I replaced that with sour cream so it will be nice and MOIST.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
This soft, buttery Dutch Butter Cake tastes just what we had in Amsterdam. You've probably seen it in Asian restaurants especially Chinese takeaways. Here's how to make it keto-friendly. This is a plain, fast cake — the perfect canvas for creamy swirls of buttercream and drips of fudge. It makes a fantastic and impressive birthday cake, but it's also perfect just layered with warm jam and some whipped cream for a simple dessert.