Super moist carrot raisin cake.
You can make Super moist carrot raisin cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super moist carrot raisin cake
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon, can add more.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of white sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of carrot, gratted.
- It’s of chopped walnuts or chooped pecan.
- You need of chunked pineapple, drained.
- You need of coconut flakes.
Super moist carrot raisin cake step by step
- Prepare your baking tin or cupcake paper. It's ok if you want to make it round, oval or square. For tins, put a baking paper as liner..
- Stir the first 6 ingredients. While in other bowl beat eggs and the next 4 ingredients on medium speed untill combine but not too overmixed..
- Add the flour mixture, spoon by spoon using low speed..
- Fold in grated carrots, follow with raisin, coconut flakes & nuts.
- Bake on 350°F around 25-45 minutes. Depending on your oven. To test if it's already done or not, insert a bamboo skeewer into the cake if it comes out clean means it's done..
recipe by MamaAchilles @cookpad