EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars. With Cinco de Mayo so close, I decided to make a yummy Mexican dessert of CHURRO CHEESECAKE BARS. They are so easy & they are delish! These bars are covered in cinnamon and sugar and are the perfect sweet treat to your next get together.
These bars are a fun take on crispy. This dish is somewhere between a cinnamon bun and churros. Tender dough, creamy cheesecake and sweet cinnamon sugar come together for a deliciously simple recipe. You can cook EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- Prepare 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
I was in churro cheesecake heaven. I love cheesecake anyway, but these were amazing! Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed. Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheets make assembly even easier as there's no need to press the seams together.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
These Churro Cheesecake Bars are simple and simply delicious. Explore the meeting of cinnamon roll and churro in these Churro Cheesecake Bars. Tender dough, creamy cheesecake and sweet cinnamon sugar come together for a deliciously simple recipe. To make cheesecake filling: In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk with hand mixer for a minute on high speed until light and fluffy.