You can have Stewed Ham using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Ham
- Prepare of Stew.
- You need 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of watermelon.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare 2 pounds of smoked ham.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 4 ounces of lasagna pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt for boiling pasta.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter to fry pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
Stewed Ham step by step
- Boil the pasta as instructed on the package. Drain and cool in the freezer or fridge..
- Slice the watermelon, bell pepper and shallot. Mix the stew ingredients together and add to a pan. Turn on the heat..
- Slice the ham. When the stew mixture is heated, add the ham slices. Coat the entire surface of each piece of ham..
- Turn as needed and stew in the mixture for 15 minutes. Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 12 minutes before serving..
- Melt the tablespoon soya sauce and butter in the pan. As the ham rest, cut the pasta in wide strips and fry in vinegar, butter/soya sauce mixture..
- Let pasta absorb some of the flavors. The stewed ham is done. Serve, together. I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad