Citrus Fruit Marcona Almond Salad.
You can have Citrus Fruit Marcona Almond Salad using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Citrus Fruit Marcona Almond Salad
- It’s of mixed baby greens.
- It’s of orange.
- You need of dates.
- You need of grapefruit.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of pomegtante seeds.
- Prepare of parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- You need of almond marcona.
Citrus Fruit Marcona Almond Salad instructions
- Used mixed citrus fruit for added color..
- Cut the rind and pith of citrus fruit. (orange).
- Slice 2 thin slices, and put to side..
- Cut rind and pith of citrus fruit. (grapefruit).
- Slice 2 thin slices, and put aside..
- Remove pit from dates..
- Slice each date in half and then again into thin strips..
- Clean pomegranate wedge over bowl of water, break apart and let seeds fall to bottom of bowl..
- Drain. Set aside..
- Thinly slice parmigiano..
- Lay out salad onto serving platter..
- Put salad in large bowl, add salt if desired..
- Pour a very light drizzle around the inside of the bowl..
- Gently toss the leaves to evenly coat..
- Place on plate..
- Add lemon juice if desired..
- Add all ingredients by gently stuffing into the leaves..
recipe by pomdoro @cookpad