Buttermilk blueberry banana bread. Browse Our Fast & Easy Bread Recipes Collection. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined, then use a spoon to stir in the bananas and gently fold in the blueberries.
The texture is nice however I just have to figure out how to ramp up the flavor! Remove from the oven and place a sheet of aluminum foil loosely over the top of the pan to keep the top and sides from browning too quickly. Blueberry Banana Bread-moist, sweet banana bread dotted with juicy blueberries! You can make Buttermilk blueberry banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk blueberry banana bread
- It’s 3 of bananas, ripe.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
Enjoy a slice for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! This banana bread recipe is a summer favorite when blueberries are in season! They team up in this recipe to create a very moist loaf of bread. This banana bread is light in flavor and color.
Buttermilk blueberry banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat four 5 3/4-inch mini loaf pans with nonstick spray..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In the bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until well combined. Beat in bananas until well combined..
- Gradually add flour mixture to the mixture, beating just until incorporated..
- Add blueberries and gently toss to combine..
- Scoop the batter evenly into the loaf pans. Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
Some say it is the BEST banana bread recipe they have ever made. It helps to produce this light, almost white, banana bread that cannot be achieved with a normal recipe. The flavor is spot on, with all the banana goodness you would want, but also a presentation that will leave people with questions. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add creamed mixture, beating just until combined.