Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly).
You can make Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- You need of Cheese (optional).
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
recipe by Halie Akre @cookpad