rainbow cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover!
Most rainbow cakes call for coloring the individual layers of cake batter, but here, the frosting is tinted, creating an impressive rainbow inside each slice. The batter uses egg whites for a light, fluffy. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. You can cook rainbow cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of rainbow cake
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of of oil.
- You need 1 box of white moist cake mix.
- It’s 1 of food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of non-stick cooking spray.
Bake a cake that mimics the clown's colorful clothes with some sparkling decorations! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. Seven brightly colored layers make this rainbow cake the stuff of birthday dreams. When you tint the layers, add more food coloring rather than less, since the color lightens as it bakes.
rainbow cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- put cake mix, eggs, and oil into large bowl and stir until there are no lumps.
- divide cake mix into even sections ( would recommend at least 4) and add food coloring to desired color.
- spray cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- take a spoon and do a "paint splattered" technique into cake pan with the now colored batter.
- when all the batter is gone put in oven for 35 min.
- when done baking let cool for 30 min add icing and enjoy!.
I think this is the perfect celebration cake for this momentous event. On the outside it seems like a boring vanilla white cake. Ok the first step, make the cakes. I love how this rainbow cake turned out! It's super fun to make and a great excuse to get colorful!