Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. When you microwave a mug dessert, you're actually steaming the batter so it micro-bakes up moist and delicious. Just be sure not to overcook your brownie.
Grab a spoon and dig in! Mug brownies are also a real boon to anyone who, like myself, lacks restraint. Since it's a single serving, you need not Finally, mug brownies are, by definition, prepared and served in a mug, and anything served in a mug is warming and soothing to the spirit. You can make Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- Prepare 35 g of flour.
- It’s 15 g of cocoa.
- It’s 30 g of sugar.
- You need 75 of ml/74g milk.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- It’s 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- You need of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- You need of ~peanut butter.
- Prepare of ~ice cream.
- You need of ~whipped cream.
- You need of ~berries or bananas.
- You need of ~jam.
Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious twist on the campfire favorite. Microwave fudge brownie in a mug – unlike anything you've tasted before.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake step by step
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
It's the perfect and instant cure for a chocolate craving! One Minute Microwave Mug Brownie · The Candie Corner. Brownies are a delicious way to curb your sweet tooth cravings. A simple recipe to make one serving of. There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every What Mug to Use?