Avocado Dates Shake.
You can make Avocado Dates Shake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Avocado Dates Shake
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of Dates.
- Prepare 8-9 pieces of Cashews.
- Prepare 4 cups of Almond milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Honey.
- Prepare 7-8 of soaked saffron strands.
- You need 7 cubes of Ice.
Avocado Dates Shake step by step
- Soak saffron in warm almond milk for around 10 minutes. Deseed the dates. Put everything in the blender and blend it until everything is mixed well. Pour it in the glass and enjoy..
- The avocado might make it really thick. Add almond milk and blend it again until you get the right consistency. Drink instantly because if you keep it the avocado will be oxidised and turn the shake brown. Let me know in the comments how you like the recipe and do make it..
recipe by Rishit Yadav @cookpad