Apple fritter. Apple Fritters are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze. You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in less than. Learn how to make an Apple Fritters Recipe!
Apple Fritters made with a cakey batter incorporated with juicy apples are the ultimate homemade treat! These Apple Fritters use a few basic ingredients and come together really fast! See more ideas about apple fritters, fritters, apple recipes. You can cook Apple fritter using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Apple fritter
- It’s 4 of Apples.
- You need of Lemon water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Oil to fry them in.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar mix for the topping.
This recipe for apple-glazed apple fritters is a one of our favorites. If you can't find Granny Smiths, choose another firm sweet-tart apple, such as Pippin, Rome Beauty or Jonagold for these fruity fritters. Apple Fritters are light and fluffy, filled with chunks of apples, swirled with cinnamon and glazed in a perfect sugary glaze (or cinnamon sugar). A fritter is a portion of meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables or other ingredients which have been battered or breaded, or just a portion of dough without further ingredients, that is deep-fried.
Apple fritter step by step
- Cut and peel 3 apples then put them in lemon water.
- In a medium size bowl mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder with 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- In a different bowl mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 eggs.
- Put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Now it is all mixed.
- Take your apples and mix into the dough.
- After you put the apples in melt 1 tablespoon of butter and mix.
- Now heat up some oil.
- Let's fry them UP ALSO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!.
- Now enjoy also you can put a lemon glaze on if you want to ☺️.
OLEH Cat Day
This easy apple fritter recipe is loaded with fresh apples and dipped in a sweet donut glaze. Apple fritters are the perfect donut to make for the fall season since apples taste best this time of year. My homemade Apple Fritter recipe is pure comfort. The simple batter is soft with a touch of cinnamon that will perfectly satisfy your sweet tooth. Recipe: Glazed Apple Fritters. by Naomi Robinson.