Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek.
You can make Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek
- You need of For the base:.
- It’s of almonds.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of dates (stones removed).
- It’s of For the caramel:.
- You need of dates (stones removed).
- You need of figs.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- It’s of water.
- You need of For the toping:.
- You need of dark unsweet (vegan) chocolate(I used my chocolate with is 70% dark chocolate with date syrup).
- Prepare of For decoration:.
- Prepare of Mix nuts and morels.
Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek instructions
- To make the base, process the almonds in a food processor for about 1 minute until they reach a fine texture. Set the almonds aside in a bowl. Process the raisins and dates in a food processor until they a smooth paste, add the almonds and process the entire mixture. Place the mixture between two pieces of greaseproof paper and, using a rolling pin, roll it out until you have a square that is 1 cm thick..
- To make the caramel, blend the dates, figs, coconut oil and water in a blender until it becomes a uniform caramel-like mass. It shouldn`t runny, but should hang easily on a spoon. Add a few additional dates or put it in the fridge if it is too runny- just be aware that it solidifies quickly..
- Smooth the caramel over the base..
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marine and pour it over the caramel..
- Decorate with nuts and dried fruits..
- Let the chocolate cool, then cut the mixture into 24 pieces and place them in the fridge..
recipe by Cook Eat and Travel @cookpad