One More Dish! Chikuwa and Nori Seaweed Fritters (Isobe-age) Made in a Frying Pan.
You can make One More Dish! Chikuwa and Nori Seaweed Fritters (Isobe-age) Made in a Frying Pan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One More Dish! Chikuwa and Nori Seaweed Fritters (Isobe-age) Made in a Frying Pan
- It’s 1 of one 5-stick package Chikuwa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour (cake flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Aonori.
- It’s 20 ml of brimming Water.
- Prepare 1 small of amount Eggs (Leftover egg liquid from cooking rolled omelettes etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
One More Dish! Chikuwa and Nori Seaweed Fritters (Isobe-age) Made in a Frying Pan instructions
- As for the chikuwa, I use chikuwa as shown in the photo. This of course also tastes good with fried chikuwa as well. Cut the chikuwa in half around the center diagonally. If you are using longer chikuwa that of that in the photo, then it is easier to handle by cutting into thirds..
- Making the breading. As shown in the photo, if you have just a bit of egg leftover after making tamagoyaki, then you can use it to make this. If you have it, add the ingredients into this bowl. Add cake flour and katakuriko to the bowl, then pour in the water and stir with cooking chopsticks. Sprinkle in the aonori and stir..
- Add the chikuwa to the breading from Step 2, and mix using cooking chopsticks..
- Add a large amount of vegetable oil to a frying pan. Over a strong heat and while turning occasionally with cooking chopsticks, move the frying pan around to circulate the cooking oil, and it'll be done in no time..