Buttermilk Egg Nog Corn Bread.
You can have Buttermilk Egg Nog Corn Bread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Egg Nog Corn Bread
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow Corn Meal.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg nog.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
Buttermilk Egg Nog Corn Bread instructions
- Mixing bowl add your dry ingredients, corn meal, flour, sugar, salt, baking power , nutmeg , mix together , Add. your remaining ingredients in a separat bowl , eggs beaten add buttermilk, eggnog, melted butter wisk together add to the dry ingredients mix well pour into greased skillet bake 30 minutes on 350.