Chicken cordon bleu casserole. The chicken breasts, Swiss cheese, and ham are cubed, rather than stuffed and rolled, giving you all the flavor of Cordon Bleu in much less time. This is an easy dinner that everyone loves. It's the week after Thanksgiving and I have no desire to cook anything unless it's as easy as pie.
Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. This is such an easy weeknight. Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well. You can have Chicken cordon bleu casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken cordon bleu casserole
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 5 slices of deli ham.
- It’s 6-8 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of regular or Dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Brown in a little oil until golden. Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham. This dinner was a hit everyone. Traditionally, cordon blue is chicken wrapped around cheese or with a cheese filling.
Chicken cordon bleu casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray casserole dish with nonstick oil (I use coconut).
- Shred chicken. Add to casserole dish..
- Chop up ham and layer on top of chicken.
- In a separate bowl mix together (electric mixer) melted butter, softened cream cheese, mustard, salt, pepper. Spread mixture over the chicken and ham.
- Top with the Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 30 min or until cheese is bubbly.
recipe by lmlhaze7 @cookpad
Stuffed chicken with ham and cheese in a creamy sauce. In place of the peas, try frozen mixed vegetables or cut green beans. It's also great for a family and friends gathering. Starting by cooking ingredients and sauce separately, mixing them together, then bake them and it's ready to serve the guests as it is. The cream sauce brings all the flavors together.