Ham and cheese roll ups. I love the ham and swiss crescent roll-ups but don't always have swiss cheese on hand. Fast to make, these Ham and Cheese French Toast Roll Ups are great for feeding an army AND you can even make them ahead. A quick google confirmed that french toast roll ups with ham and cheese inside them certainly aren't a dime a dozen.
These roll-ups are the perfect low-carb substitute to your favorite breakfast burrito. Easy enough to make for a crowd and the filling possibilities are endless! Keyword appetizer, cheese, dinner, ham, ham and cheese, hothamandcheese, party food. You can cook Ham and cheese roll ups using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese roll ups
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of tube crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sliced Swiss cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of poppy seeds.
Starting on the long side, roll the dough up tightly. Pinch the ends together and place with the seam facing down. […] Baked Ham and Cheese Roll Ups from High Heels & Grills […] Learn to make ham and cream cheese roll ups three different ways: with pickles, with green onions, or with strawberry jam. To keep it interesting from day to day, I use my recipe for ham and cream cheese roll ups with three different flavorings. By changing up the filling, each day's lunch can be.
Ham and cheese roll ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8-x-8" baking pan with cooking spray..
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. Pinch the perforations to seal. Spread mustard onto each rectangle. Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into 5-6 slices. Place cut side up in baking pan..
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder and parsley. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the rolls are golden..
recipe by shimi @cookpad
Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups Kids in the Kitchen – Fantastic Fun & Learning. Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe – quick and easy lunch idea or snack for road trips! Creamy cheddar filling, layered with spinach and ham slices, paired with fruit and vegetables is great made ahead as well. Made with just three simple ingredients you might already have in your fridge, these roll-ups are a no-brainer weeknight dinner. Transfer the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs.