Dad's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can make Dad's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Dad's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients adding butter (melted) last..
- Combine by slowly mixing wet into dry ingredients, always lightly stirring..
- Let sit, not refridgered, about 15 minutes so mix can rise..
- Use 3 ounces per pancake on a 350-375 degree griddle..
- Bubbles should appear on top of each in two minutes, then flip for another minute or so and serve. Bon appetite!.