Tofu al ajillo (vegan).
You can make Tofu al ajillo (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tofu al ajillo (vegan)
- It’s 1 pack of Tofu.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of small head broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 100 ml of virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tspn salt.
Tofu al ajillo (vegan) step by step
- Cut tofu into 4 to 6 pieces.
- Wrap tofu with a paper towel for it to absorb water. Put an ajillo pan on top of the tofu for about an hour to drain well..
- Dice the garlic..
- Put the olive oil in a small pan with the garlic and red chili pepper. Heat it slowly on a low heat until the aroma transfers to the oil..
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Season the oil with salt and put the veggies in the pan..
- After 3 min, put the tofu in the pan. Simmer for 5 min more..
- Goes well with any kind of veggies like tomatoes, asparagus and carrots..
- Be sure to use the left-over olive oil for a great peperoncino pasta!.
recipe by Mickey Maru @cookpad