Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of tap baking soda.
- You need 3 of droppers of liquid stevia.
- You need 2 Cups of quick oats or rolled oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of hemp seed sprinkle on top.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Chocolate Chip Vegan Bannan Cookies step by step
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add flaxseed and lets it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips, olive oil, and oatmeal and mixed well again.
- Spoon too large tablespoons of batter into a cookie size on a baking sheet for each cookie..
- Sprinkle the pinch of salt and the hemp seeds on top. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit..
- Turn the oven off and let the cookies sit for 15 in the oven. Serve and enjoy! 💕.
recipe by Coach Mel 4 Christ @cookpad