Banana cake. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.. Banana Oatmeal Crumb Cake, Banana Coffee Cake with Pecans, Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Banana-Oatmeal Cake (Screwed-Up Mother's Day Cake), Banana Plum Bread Looking for banana cake recipes? Taste of Home has the best banana cake recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, cinnamon, allspice and ground ginger to a bowl then whisk until. This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. You can have Banana cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare of banana.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of raisin.
- It’s of nut.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
Delicious frosted with chocolate or cream cheese frosting. The best banana cakes are those that are well spiced and frosted with a heavy layer of cream cheese frosting. Our ratio of cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla to banana imbues each bite with the most balanced and decadent mix of flavors. A step up from a traditional banana bread, this is very much a cake.
Banana cake instructions
- In a bowl whisk flour,salt,sugar,raisin,vanilla powder,baking soda and baking powder.
- In a seperate bowl mash the banana until fine.
- After it is fine melt unsalted butter and mix it in.
- In a huge bowl add in your dry ingridient,your mash bananana and unsalted butter and mix it until there is no lumps.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Pour the batter after it is rested in a cake pan..
- Bake it around 300°c or 150°F for 10 minute.
- Then turn up the heat to 350°c or 175°F and bake it for 15 minute.
- After it is cook let it cool down for 30 minute or more before it is ready to serve.
The cooking time on this cake can vary! The result will be a moist and irresistible banana cake. Banana Cake Recipes We love baking with bananas, and it's no surprise why: They taste amazing in just about everything! Here are the cakes we go bananas for, including a banana tres leches cake and a banana, marshmallow and peanut butter poke cake that's completely divine. This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!