Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé.
You can cook Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Your choice of vegetables (zucchini, onion, bell peppers, etc.) chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil or butter to grease the pan.
- You need of Rice flour or other gluten-free flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk or soy milk.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- You need of Grated cheese for topping.
- It’s of Your choice of fresh herbs (optional) (I use tarragon).
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé instructions
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté the vegetables until tender, then season with salt and pepper. If using herbs, they should be added at the end..
- Grease the pan with oil or butter and preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and mix..
- Break the eggs in a smaller bowl, beat, then add to the flour mixture from Step 3..
- Mix in the milk or soy milk, yogurt, and grated cheese..
- Add the sautéed vegetables, and lightly mix..
- Put the batter in a mold, then evenly sprinkle grated cheese on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in oven..
- Once it slightly cools, remove the cake from the mold to cool, add a touch of love and gratitude, slice, then serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad