You can cook Oreo Truffle using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle
- It’s 18 oz of Oreo's.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chocolate or white chocolate.
- You need 1 of frosting.
Oreo Truffle step by step
- Crush Oreos until crumbs. Food processor works great.
- add cream cheese and mix until completely blended in.
- take tablespoon sized clumps and roll into balls..
- meanwhile, melt chocolate on low heat stirring frequently.
- using a toothpick, dip balls in chocolate and cover completely..
- set on wax paper to dry.
- use frosting to decorate for any holiday.
- serve after they harden or refrigerate and serve anytime.