Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie. It was a little different than my version because Meatless Monday? I'm all over it when it involves mushrooms, sweet corn, and zucchini baked into a cheesy crustless pie. Crustless Zucchini Pie is an easy gluten-free pie made with boiled potatoes.
A super simple, cheesy, crustless pie featuring fresh veggies and herbs. Crustless Summer Zucchini Pie is a simple savory pie made with zucchini, shallots, mozzarella and Crustless Zucchini Pie. If you're looking for a tasty way to use up your summer zucchini, this is it! You can cook Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- You need 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 ears of sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 4 oz. of freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 4 oz. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 oz. of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, beaten.
I made this by thinly slicing the zucchini and alternating layers with shallots, sweet onions, and. What is Crustless Quiche Texture Like? I have to say that my zucchini quiche came out amazing with a delicate It didn't taste like an omelette, neither did it have a texture of a pie – bingo. I started this year very basic with lots of tomatoes, sweet peppers, two zucchini plants (one.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
This sweet corn zucchini pie recipe tastes amazing, is easy to make and is perfect for a spring brunch. We loved the idea of creating a vegetarian dish that's a lot like a quiche, but not so 'eggy.' The results hit the spot on every level with the sweet and savory flavors of corn and zucchini! Peggy Gandy of South Amboy, New Jersey makes the most of her zucchini harvest by baking this crowd-pleasing entree. The golden-brown pies slice so beautifully you can serve them to company! · Crustless Tomato Pie is a delicious and beautiful low-carb side dish that would perfectly complement brunch, lunch, or dinner. Grated zucchini, fresh herbs & smoked Gouda cheese make this crustless zucchini quiche a winner.