Cooler stackable slider sandwiches.
You can have Cooler stackable slider sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cooler stackable slider sandwiches
- It’s of Sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s of Lunch meat of choice.
- It’s of Cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Toppings I like pepperoni, hard salami, Banana peppers, Italian dressing and lettuce for a Italian sliders ham and turkey lunch meat.
- Prepare of Italian sliders.
- You need of Ham.
- Prepare of Turkey.
- It’s of Salami.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- You need of Pepper jack cheese or any kind of cheese.
Cooler stackable slider sandwiches step by step
- Slice Hawaiian rolls.
- Add lunchmeat cheese place on the top of the sliders and cut the sliders still on the tray that the buns came in when all done place back in to the Hawaiian rolls bag label with sharpie on the bag what kind of sandwiches they are especially if you’re making more than one these are stackable in on top of the cooler..
- Notes- don’t add any mustard mayonnaise or ketchup or Italian dressing add that right before you eat it that way they don’t get soggy lettuce and tomatoes as well and banana peppers for something easy just keep it simple..
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad