Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon.
You can cook Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon
- It’s 1/2 of Bitter Melon.
- Prepare 100 grams of ★ Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★ Salt.
- It’s 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 1/6 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 3 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 small of Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of ☆ Cake flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of ☆ Ice cold water.
- You need 1 of ☆ Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- You need 1 of Grated daikon radish.
- It’s 1 of Mentsuyu.
Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon step by step
- Slice the bitter melon into 1 cm rounds. Knead the ★ ground pork with the grated ginger and salt. Pack it inside the bitter melon..
- Slice the asparagus into 5 cm long pieces, and the kabocha squash into 5 mm thick slices..
- Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Slice the eggplants in half, then score a vertical line..
- Mix the cake flour, egg, ice cold water and 1 teaspoon sugar into a bowl. Heat the oil for deep-frying. Dredge the bitter melon and deep-fry in order..
- Only dredge one side for the shiso. Dredge the bottom half of the eggplants to fry..
- For the rest of the vegetables, dredge the whole thing to deep-fry..
- Dish it up. Serve with grated daikon radish, grated ginger and tentsuyu dipping sauce..
- Fluffy Bitter Melon and Egg. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155688-fluffy-stir-fried-bitter-melon-and-eggs.