Mango cake. The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own. But if you have some time on hand do make the mango pudding as well as the whipped cream cheese frosting. This mango cake is bursting with fresh mango flavor!
It's a shortcake that is filled and coated with whipped cream. Mango cake or mango chiffon cake, is a Filipino layered chiffon cake infused with ripe sweet Carabao mangoes. It is typically topped with mango cream frosting, fresh mango slices, or pureed mangoes in gulaman or gelatin. You can cook Mango cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango cake
- You need of Cake sponge.
- Prepare 60 gm of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 60 gm of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare 50 gm of mango chocolate.
- You need 40 gm of amul fresh cream.
- You need 150 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 75 gms of icing sugar.
- You need 2 drops of Pink gel colour.
- It’s 2 of white chocolate flowers.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mango conserve/jam.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar syrup.
Give your next layer cake a seasoned flavor with this fresh mango cake. Made with moist layers of mango sponge filled with sweet mango puree, and frosted with mango Swiss meringue buttercream. This tropical and easy mango cake recipe from scratch with mango frosting is a delicious Summer dessert. It's soft and moist and bursting with fruity mango and coconut flavors.
Mango cake step by step
- Please note: you need to have a kitchen weighing scale whenever you are baking.
- Beat egg and sugar with an electric blender till it is well mixed and fluffy. Then add vanilla essence and mix again for 1 min. Then gradually add flour and mix gently with a spatula in 8 fold movement..
- Line and grease a cake tin and pour the batter in the tin. Tap and bake in a preheated oven for 20 mins at 170°c. Check with a skewer in the middle..
- Cover the cake with a cotton cloth and let it cool on a cooling rack. Then divide into 3 parts..
- Microwave 20gm mango chocolate and 10 gm amul cream in a small bowl. Mix till it forms a thick ganache. Let it cool..
- Whipping cream: chill the bowl and beater in freezer. Then in the bowl add the cold whipping cream, icing sugar and mango ganache. In this hot weather keep the bowl in a bowl with ice and then start whipping with an electric hand beater. Beat till u get stiff peaks..
- U can make pink whipping cream in the similar manner..
- Brush sugar syrup on top of the first layer. Spread 2 tbsp mango conserve on 1 slice of the cake. Apply a thin layer of yellow cream. Repeat the same with 2nd layer and top with the 3rd part of the cake. Crumb coat and put in fridge for 30 mins. Then put a thick layer and even out and put in fridge..
- Meanwhile prepare a dripping ganache with 30gm mango chocolate and 30gm amul cream. Microwave and cool. Then pour this over the cake and u'l get a nice glaze. Then decorate with whipping cream and chocolate flowers. Keep in refrigerator overnite..
Mango Cake Recipe with step by step photos. Easy and tasty egg free mango cake recipe made with whole wheat flour (atta), fresh mangoes, butter, condensed milk. this eggless mango cake has a. Simple Mango Cake recipe with flavors that are perfectly balanced. Packed with fresh, sweet mango goodness from the filling all the way to the toppings..mango loaf cake mango sponge cake with step by step photo and video recipe. sponge cake bread cake, marble cake, cupcakes, chocolate mug cake, atta cake, banana cake, custard cake.