Dry fruits chocolate milkshake.
You can make Dry fruits chocolate milkshake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits chocolate milkshake
- You need 1/4 cup of dates (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews (chopped).
- You need 1 of banana (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
Dry fruits chocolate milkshake step by step
- Into the large jar of the blender set, add dates, almonds, raisins, cashews, banana, and cocoa powder Blend well. Add a bit of milk, if required, to make the paste smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk and blend For sweetness, add honey, sugar, or jaggery as required..
recipe by Subhalaxmi Samantaray @cookpad