Homemade Ham Spread.
You can have Homemade Ham Spread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Homemade Ham Spread
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked ham (such as Cure81) – cut to 1 1/2" cubes.
- You need 4 oz of cheddar cheese – cut to 1 1/2" cubes.
- You need 3 of hardboiled eggs.
- Prepare 10-12 of baby sweet pickles.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cup of Miracle Whip.
- You need 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
Homemade Ham Spread instructions
- Set up your meat grinder for a coarse grind with a large bowl positioned underneath. Make sure all ingredients are very cold..
- Feed all ingredients, except miracle whip and mustard, through grinder in the order they are listed..
- Add miracle whip and mustard to bowl (start with 1/2 cup Miracle Whip, adding more to taste as desired). Stir until well blended. Refrigerate in an air tight container. Chill at least 2 hrs before serving. Enjoy!.
recipe by StephieCanCook @cookpad