"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze". The glaze on this mouthwatering cake is enough to make you want to lick your screen. Drain the canned pumpkin before making the cake batter to keep. What better way to start your fall baking than with this delectable Pumpkin Pound Cake from our friends at Cooking Light and MyRecipes?
This tender and delicious pumpkin pound cake is lightened up so you can feel good about eating dessert this holiday season! All opinions are mine alone. #SamsClubMag #CollectiveBias. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Muffins – you get the idea. You can make "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze"
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz. can of pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar( packed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
I am planning on adding this to our Thanksgiving menu this year. To make the glaze, whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth. This incredibly moist pumpkin pound cake is one of our favorite cakes of all time. Take pumpkin to another level with these recipes that readers gave our highest ranking. Читать полностью.
"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° . You need 10" tube pan. Lighly coat pan with cooking spray- dust with 1 Tbsp.flour..
- Spread pumpkin out on 2 layers of paper towels. Cover with 2 more layers.let stand 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile put sugar, brown sugar & buttet in mixer. Cream at medium speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs one at time. Beat in pumpkin & vanilla. Combine flour & next 4 ing. In another bowl. Add flour and buttermilk. Alternating flour & buttermilk to your mixture in mixer..
- Spoon batter into your tube pan. Bake 50 to 55 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 min. Remove from pan cool completely..
- When cool. Mix last 5 ing.in small sausepan. Over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Cook 1 min.or until it becomes thick. Remove from heat. Drizzle glaze over cake…
The cake is pumpkin spice-y and. Look for whole-wheat pastry flour in the baking aisle at major supermarkets. Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients.