Fresh spinach vegan pasta.
You can cook Fresh spinach vegan pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh spinach vegan pasta
- Prepare 300 grams of baby spinach.
- Prepare 400 grams of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of semolina flour.
- It’s of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Fresh spinach vegan pasta step by step
- In a food processor blend up the spinach. Incorporate remaining ingredients without the water..
- Knead the dough for roughly 10 minutes and add water as necessary. The dough should be the same consistency as playdough..
- Cover the dough and let it rest for a minimum of 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Roll it out to fit in the smallest setting on the atlas or alternatively roll dough out to thin strands. Going from zero and working to 5. Making sure to brush or sprinkle flour to avoid it sticking..
- Feed noodles through the desired shape for the atlas. Air dry and freeze until ready to use. Or use immediately..
- To serve, bring a pot of water to boil and generously salt and add a bit of oil. Noodles will cook in 1-3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by MadLucky Mama @cookpad