Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake.
You can have Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Prepare of softened butter.
- You need of All-Purpose-Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Cocoa Powder (unsweetened).
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of medium Eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Chocolate Glaze:.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of Butter.
Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake step by step
- In a large bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt..
- Whisk ingredients until all is nicely combined..
- In a large bowl add the butter and sugar and beat until nice and fluffy…:).
- Add the sour cream and milk..
- Add in one egg and a time and continue beating, continue beating and add in 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract..
- Add in the chopped walnuts..
- Continue combining by hand. Fold batter into bundt form, or a baking pan that you prefer and even out the batter..
- Bake for 60 minutes at medium to high heat. I still use the knife to be absolutely sure that the batter has been baked. A few years ago had a small mishap with the cake batter tester. and I never used it again. 🙂 As for the glaze, mine is store bought but it really is very simple to make..just warm the heavy cream fold in the cocoa powder and butter and whisk until it has a soft smooth texture, once the cake has cooled off pour the glaze on slowly..
- Kali Orexi!!!.
recipe by Foodzesty @cookpad