Hot ham and cheese sammies.
You can have Hot ham and cheese sammies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot ham and cheese sammies
- Prepare 12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Deli sliced ham.
- It’s of Swiss or provalone cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of Poppy seeds.
Hot ham and cheese sammies instructions
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and set tops of rolls aside.
- Place bottom of rolls in baking pan and layer with deli ham, then later with cheese and another layer of ham.
- Place top of rolls on sandwiches.
- Melt butter in microwave and add Worcestershire and Dijon mustard. Mix until combined..
- Pour butter mixture over sandwiches and sprinkle top with poppy seeds..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
recipe by Brandy Davis @cookpad