Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread. Перевод слова moist, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. moist [mɔɪst]Прилагательное. moist / moister / moistest. Перевод контекст "moist" c английский на русский от Reverso Context: The cold water cools the moist warm air above it and that produces banks of fog. The greatest word in the dictionary. Add to an innocent sentence to make it sound dirty.
Perhaps from a late variant of Latin mūcidus ("slimy, musty") combined with a reflex of Latin mustum ("must"). Moist definition is – slightly or moderately wet : damp. How to use moist in a sentence. You can cook Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread
- It’s of Dry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cornmeal.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Wet.
- You need 1 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of eggs, beat.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 can of whole kernel sweet corn, drained.
Moist definition: Something that is moist is slightly wet. Slightly wet; damp: a moist sponge; a dog's moist nose. Moist flesh if it chanced to touch iron froze to it momentarily. Then from head to foot he was coated Then he held out his moist hand to Rougon and the two others.
Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread step by step
- Add dry ingredients in medium bowl, whisk together..
- Add wet ingredients into dry, mix completely but not over mixed..
- Grease a square nonstick baking pan (8×8), pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with sugar (1tblsp).
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Let cool on rack for 15 minutes.
- Turn upside down and cut into squares, serve while warm..
His beard, moist with his tears, still. Moist definition, moderately or slightly wet; damp. Example sentences from the Web for moist. The moist emotions were at once staged for television and overpoweringly real. moist definition: The definition of moist is something that is damp or a little wet. (adjective) An example of moist is a cake that is spongy and not dry.. MOIST Meaning: "slightly wet; well-irrigated, characterized by moistness," from Old French moiste "damp, wet, soaked"… See definitions of moist.