Buttermilk Cheddar Bacon Bread. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture along with the bacon, cheese and chives; stir just until moistened. Add to flour mixture along with the bacon, cheese and chives; stir just until moistened. This flavourful bread can be baked ahead of time.
This post may contain affiliate links. This bread machine recipe for cheddar and bacon bread is a great way to add something special to a brunch. You can even pair it with salad for This will insure the proper timing of the yeast reaction. You can have Buttermilk Cheddar Bacon Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Cheddar Bacon Bread
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 8 slice of bacon crumbled.
- You need 1 cup of kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh chives.
This bread is processed at the Basic (Standard) cycle or according to manufacturer's directions. This loaded cheddar bacon bread with peppers, scallions and beer as the secret ingredient requires no yeast, no rising and no fuss. Each year summer comes, the temps rise and the grocery stores put on their A-game trying to get you to buy beer with their end of the aisle displays of all the fun summertime. Bacon Cheddar Cornbread has a irresistible salty, smokey flavor with just a little sweetness from some corn and sugar.
Buttermilk Cheddar Bacon Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Spray your 8X4 loaf pan. Set aside..
- Mix first 4 ing. In medium bowl. Set aside..
- Whisk egg, buttermilk, and melted butter in separate bowl until blended..
- Add to flour mixture along with the bacon, cheese, chives. Stir just until moistened..
- Spoon into your sprayed 8X4 loaf pan. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Then cool on wire rack..
There's a whole lot of flavor going on here. I used Wright® Brand Bacon which has become my favorite bacon. I find the flavor and quality to be far above other brands I have tried. This cheddar jalapeno bread recipe is super moist and loaded with flavor. Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Beer Bread has pieces of crispy smoked bacon, flavorful mildly spicy jalapenos and a generous portion of sharp cheddar.