Basbusa Cake. This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make. Basbousa: Almond Coconut Semolina Cake Recipe. Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup.
While the cake is baking, Mix all the ingredients for the syrup and place in saucepan on high until it boils. Another very quick and easy recipe " Basbusa Cake " or " Suji Ka Cake ". Its a Eid Special Cake anyone can make it without any hassle. You can make Basbusa Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Basbusa Cake
- Prepare of semolina.
- It’s of milk powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of nestle cream.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of Toppings/design.
- Prepare of Pistacio powder & sliced.
- You need of Coconut dried, shredded.
Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick. Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft. Basbousa is a traditional Egyptian – middle eastern sweet cake. Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut.
Basbusa Cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Then preheat the oven 150°c..
- In a mixing bowl, put all ingredients and mix it well. Until the mixture will mix each other..
- In a round removable base pan, grease oil or tahina then put the mixture..
- Put inside the oven with the heat of 180°, for only 20 minutes down only and after that open up to become brown..
- For the sauce, in cooking pan put milk and sugar then bring to the fire,let it to boil once then remove from fire and put inside the refregirator to become cold before putting up the cake..
- When the cake cooked, put the sauce up,let the cake absob the sauce then put the toppings. Its up to you on how you design up..
- Enjoy this dessert, you will love it…
This traditional Middle Eastern dessert comes together in just one Basbousa (Semolina Cake). Recipe adapted from Vian Alnidawi and Sara Nassr. Basbousa cake is a nice sweet-smelling made with baking powder, semolina, all-purpose flour Let's learn how to make basbousa cake recipe with coconut (in Urdu) with step. Basbousa is a Middle eastern Dessert which is basically sweet semolina cake. It is also called revani or namoura in some parts.