Apple-walnut breakfast cake.
You can make Apple-walnut breakfast cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple-walnut breakfast cake
- Prepare of whole oat flour.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of whole spelt flour.
- You need of ground chia seeds.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of rolled oats.
- It’s of plain greek yogurt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of maple syrup.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of chopped granny smith apples.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
Apple-walnut breakfast cake instructions
- Mix flours, Chia seeds, spices, baking soda, and oats together in one bowl..
- Mix yogurt, vanilla extract, eggs, and maple syrup in another bowl. Whisk until creamy and thick..
- Stir chopped apples into wet ingredients..
- Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredient mixture. Do not overmix..
- Stir in raisins and walnuts, mix gently until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Pour batter into a buttered 9×11 cake pan. Batter will be fairly thick. Tap the pan a few times to spread the batter around in the pan..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before slicing..
recipe by RachelLeah @cookpad