Low fat carrot cake.
You can cook Low fat carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat carrot cake
- Prepare of For 1 pound cake tin / 15 cm round cake tin.
- Prepare of [WET].
- Prepare 120-150 g of Carrot ( 100-120 g grated carrot).
- It’s 30 g of Chopped raisins.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed spice (or Cinnamon).
- Prepare 50 g of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare of [DRY].
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s of [ICING].
- You need 80 g of Cream cheese.
- You need 40 g of Icing sugar.
Low fat carrot cake instructions
- This is ingredients..
- Peel and grate carrot into a bowl. After this, preheat the oven at 180 ℃..
- Add rest of [WET] ingredients to the bowl and mix well..
- Shift [DRY] ingredients into the bowl and mix well with spatula..
- Place the mixture in the cake tin. Bake it in the oven for 30-40 mins..
- Check with stick if it's not wet. Enjoy your guilty-free sweets!!.
- For icing, mix [ICING] well and spread on the cake. Put boiled carrot and mint leaves for decoration..
- [Tips] "Mixed spice" has different flavour for each brand. It can be simply cinnamon or cinnamon + ginger + nutmeg..
- [Tips] You can add 30 g chopped walnuts if you want additional flavour and texture. 1 tbsp of honey gives you moist and flavour as well..
recipe by tamakitchen @cookpad