Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes.
You can make Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- Prepare of sugar substitute (to taste).
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of coconut flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare tins.
- In a large bowl whip up the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk or dairy alternative..
- In a separate small bowl sift the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean from the center. I'd advise consistently checking on them. Since they bake quite quickly they can easily get overdone which can suck. I made the mistake of just leaving it in and not checking until the 18 min were up. BIG MISTAKE. I would say maybe check on them at 15 min..
- Do you smell that heavenly aroma? Mmmm makes you want to gobble 'em all up! Make sure to let them cool before you have at it. Perhaps prepare a buttercream frosting… MMMMMM. Enjoy!.
recipe by SaraW @cookpad